For our next cosplay tutorial, we will be showing you how to make fuzzy ears! Not only do the ears look amazing once completed, but they are also so easy to make. The building process should only take about 10 minutes. Use these ears to cosplay a Gremlin, Ewok, or whatever furry creature you'd like!
How to Make Fuzzy Ears with CosBond Attach & Build
- To begin, draw your template shape, and cut it out.
- Trace two of these onto some leftover thermoplastic, and cut it out. (We used Worbla.)
- Now, use a heat gun to lightly heat up your thermoplastic, and shape them into ears.
- Trace four of these onto some CosBond Attach & Build, and cut those out.
- Stick these to the front and back of your thermoplastic. Peel the release paper, and then begin wrapping the fur around your ears.
- And then, cut these out. (Do this for all four sides.)
- To attach them, cut out two strips of thermoplastic, and then cut these in half. Use some Attach & Build on the ends, heat these up, and then wrap them around a headband or hair clip.
Now, your ears are done with no mess, no fumes, and no dry time. Sometimes, the quickest build is the best build, and that is why we love these fuzzy ears. You could even do this in a hotel room before your next con!